Elementary Scheduling Academy
Hands-on, cohort-based workshop designed to help you
build better, more strategic elementary schedules
October 17 - December 5, 2023
This fall, jumpstart your scheduling efforts and join DMGroup's Elementary Scheduling Academy to learn how to build your best-ever school schedule quickly and easily!
Using DMSchedules software and guided by DMSchedules scheduling experts, you will apply scheduling best-practices to craft a highly effective and customizable strategic elementary schedules.
Each participant will receive a 1-year license with full access to DMSchedules for Elementary Schools scheduling software to create, manage, and optimize their school schedules at no charge.
The Academy is ideal for:
- New principals preparing schedules for the first time
- Principals looking to learn more about scheduling best practices
- Schedulers seeking new approaches to solve scheduling challenges
Space is limited, reserve your spot today!
* Existing customers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share your interest and determine your best path to professional development and scheduling workshops.
The cost is $3,500 per school.
Register today or give us a call at 877-617-8577 with any questions!
Why start scheduling early?
- Identify resources needed for stronger schedules and include them in next year’s budgets
- Create a runway to plan and execute bigger changes
- Provide teachers with time to adapt lesson plans, receive professional development, and deliver other supports to prepare for bigger changes
- Gather feedback on the current schedule and respond with “quick win” adjustments early in the school year
- And much more!
How It Works
At DMGroup’s Elementary Scheduling Academy, we’ll use our methodical approach to building best-in-class elementary school schedules based on decades of experience with school leaders nationwide.
- Intensive hands-on work: We believe that the best way to learn is to learn by doing. With the support of DMSchedules scheduling experts, each participant will work on building their school schedule following scheduling best practices.
- DMSchedules for Elementary Schools scheduling software: Each participant will be issued a 1-year license with full access to DMSchedules for Elementary Schools scheduling software at no extra charge ($1,500 value).
- Peer network: The academy is designed to engage participants in discussion and share ideas across districts and schools. You will meet other like-minded school administrators with whom to share challenges and lessons learned.
- Ongoing scheduling support: Our scheduling experts will provide guidance and support with scheduling iterations during and after the Academy, until you have your final schedule.
District Management Group was founded in 2004 on the belief that management techniques combined with education best practices are key to addressing American public schools' challenges. We partner with school and district leaders nationwide and provide them with the best management and educational practices, tools, and techniques to produce measurable, sustainable improvements that help schools and students thrive.
DMGroup's flagship scheduling product - DMSchedules provides scheduling software and services to elementary school principals to help them create strategic elementary and special education schedules aligned with district priorities and students' current needs quickly and easily.