Attend this webinar to learn how state agencies of education are building systems to support school improvement
Webinar Available On-Demand
Across the country, state education agencies are working diligently to meet the requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and provide comprehensive and targeted supports to their lowest-performing schools and districts. But each state is at a different stage in the process of developing its school improvement architecture and building out the necessary infrastructure to support implementation, and little collaboration is happening across state lines.
Staff at state agencies of education should attend this webinar to learn what exactly ESSA requires your state to do, gain actionable strategies for developing your school improvement structures in three key areas, and learn from examples of other state agencies that are making progress.
During this webinar, you will:
- Get the latest information about what state agencies of education across the country are doing to support their lowest-performing schools and districts in response to ESSA
- Take a deep dive into three key areas in which states are figuring out how to best support schools and districts:
- Review and approval of Local Education Agency (LEA) plans
- Monitoring LEA plan implementation
- Providing differentiated technical assistance to LEAs
- Explore real examples of how other states are effectively responding to ESSA
DMGroup has been in conversations with many state agencies about their approach to school improvement under ESSA. Following this webinar, we would like to facilitate cross-state follow-up discussions that enable state agency peers to connect and share ideas. If this is something you are interested in, please complete the webinar registration to be included.