Learn how to create a more powerful strategic plan to drive your school district forward
While virtually all school districts have a strategic plan, some strategic plans provide a clear vision and detailed objectives that drive action throughout the district on a day-to-day basis. Other strategic plans, by contrast, are well-crafted documents that sit on the shelf.
This whitepaper shares a strategic planning framework that enables your school district to craft an actionable strategic plan that will:
- Connect a broad vision to concrete goals and implementation tactics
- Focus action on the most important levers for raising achievement
- Manage competing interests and align diverse stakeholders
- Guide allocation of limited resources
- Achieve greater coherence between your leadership team and school board